Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Blog

Now that I've introduced us I'll say a little about why I've decided to create a blog. I actually created the blog in June, but I'm back posting from January 1st. We've done a lot of cool things this year and I want to bulk up my blog with a few entries before I spread the word to people about this blog.

I've created this blog for a few reasons. Mainly so our family and friends who live far away can see pictures of us (especially grandbabies) and read about how we're doing. I also enjoy writing a lot and blogging provides a creative outlet for me to muse over whatever I please. There's also a lot of things I'm interested in and want to do and in this DIY generation where crafting is now cool maybe some people will share my interests and like reading/seeing what worked and didn't work for me on my projects and interests.

I hope anyone who follows enjoys reading about me, my family and our lives as much as I enjoy living and writing about it!

No comments: