Thursday, January 31, 2013

January Was A Cold and Boring Month

Like I said, I'm back posting and I'm doing this by going through my pictures and seeing what we did. Apparently, January was a very boring month for our us. I'm not surprised. I was 8 months pregnant and miserable, so it was a rare treat when I felt good enough to get out and do stuff.

We did pay a visit to the BYU Paleontology Museum though. We were living in Provo at the time and it was pretty close to our house. Russell is somewhat interested in dinosaurs so it made for a good afternoon trip.



I also went shooting with Ryan a couple times. I totally nailed an alien invader. Don't mess!



Ryan went on a business trip to AZ, so I took Russell and we went up to Logan to visit my grandma while he was away. Russell got to experience the great Macey's alligator donut for the first time.



And this was the mess Rigby created while we were gone that I got to come home to. At least he didn't eat the rug and have terrible bowel issues this time.

No comments: